2009 Australian GP – My photos from Saturday track action

Here is a selection of my photos from Saturday in Melbourne. All the pictures are taken between turns 1, 2, 3. There is also a photo of the double seater Minardi F1 car that was on the track before the free practice, driven by Zsolt Baumgartner. Click on the thumbnails to enlarge the images.

More photos from Melbourne:  2009 Australian GP – Photos from pitlane

Photos: F1Wolf

1. Wow that two-seater looks cramped!

How busy is it at the track? Some news reports are saying ticket sales are down.

Keith Collantines last blog post..Australian GP pictures: Qualifying

Can’t identify your location even knowing from where you shoot them, you might seat in Brabham’s grandstand. But the pictures are taken with low angle, almost from the ground level.

A, you got yourself a better camera and it does fantastic photos :) B, the grandstand isn’t really high and is close to the track. C, I just mistake :P

Kotenoks last blog post..Martin Nieuwenhuize replied to the discussion ‘WHY ALWAYS TILLKE?’

Which I like most is last :) Details are very close, almost can feel it! Good shot for a wide poster ;)

I am at brabham, pictures taken from the top as there I have no fence in my way. Camera is good but low sun is bad. I can’ t see much through the camera lense after around 5:30pm, only the glare , am surprised the photos actually worked out :-)

5. JRNo Gravatar says:

Awesome photos.

6. psychyNo Gravatar says:

very nice pics! what kind of camera do you use?

Nikon d80 and 300mm Sigma lense

8. [...] 2009 Australian GP – My photos from Saturday track action 2009 Australian GP – Photos from pitlane [...]