I am always happy when I see comments from readers of this blog. But unfortunately from time to time I am forced to remove or edit some and I will do it as I see fit to keep this place friendly. So, although I am very flexible about the comments, some rules have to be made.
To make sure your comments show up please follow to these rules:
1. Please post your comments in English so everybody who can read the article can also read the comments.
2. Please watch your language and keep it clean and friendly here. Arguments and debates are welcome but please no swearing, no insults, no personal attacks, no discrimination (of any kind). We are all equal here no matter where we come from, no matter what team or driver we support !
3. Try to keep your comments on the topic, if possible.
4. No spamming, it is waste of time. Spam will not make it through.
5. No copyright violations.
5. Posting links in comments is OK as long as they are relevant to the topic. Please note that comments containing links may end up in moderation queue and will only appear after approval by admin. All links irrelevant to the article will be removed from comments.
6. Choose whatever name you wish to post on this site but please make sure the name is not offensive and that it does not contain any advertising message. To make it clearer any comments published under names that contain phrases like “for sale”, “trader”, “make money” etc etc will be removed without mercy.
7. Please no advertising. If you wish to advertise on F1Wolf please contact me directly.