[caption id="attachment_8075" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Colin Kolles in his Force India days"] Cipro Dog Bite, [/caption]
It looks like the end of the F1 dream for Adrian Campos, at least for now. Jose Ramon Carabante (previously a shareholder in Campos Meta team) has taken full control of the team. Colin Kolles (Jordan, Midland, 20mg Cipro Dog Bite, Spyker, Force India) has replaced Adrian Campos as a team prinicipal. Chavski is back... The other people on Kolles' team are Mike Krack (ex-BMW) and Geoff Willis (Honda, Red Bull), 40mg Cipro Dog Bite.
This reshuffle should be the first step on the way to bring 2 cars of the Spanish outfit to Bahrain, Cipro Dog Bite. But they still have some work to do, especially finding the money to pay their most important suppliers - Dallara for the cars, Cosworth for the engines and Xtrac for gearboxes to name few. Cipro Dog Bite overseas, [caption id="attachment_8076" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Jose Ramon Carabante"][/caption]
The money issue is connected with the question of drivers line up. Kolles admitted they need pay drivers to help out with the budget. The only other thing said about drivers was that they will be announced in due course. Cipro Dog Bite, No word on where this deal leaves Bruno Senna yet. One driver connected with Campos seat is Jose Maria Lopez, currently signed by USF1, 1000mg Cipro Dog Bite.
If they manage to get all in place the plans are to operate initially from Dallara factory where the chassis should be ready by now. Sometime in the future they should move the operation to their Murcia base.
With only three weeks left before the first race and less than a week before the final pre-season test in Barcelona there is no time left for team to test before the start of new season. If they do make it at the end their first on track appearance may be the practice session in Bahrain, a scenario reminiscent of Super Aguri in 2007 .., Cipro Dog Bite. Cipro Dog Bite paypal, It is unlikely that the team will keep the Campos name for too long. But whether they will be able to rename the team for the 2010 season remains to be seen. If it were that easy there would not be a team called BMW Sauber powered by Ferrari engines ...
Meanwhile Stefan GP fired up their engines in their SF01 car (that is what was to be 2010 Toyota F1 car) on Friday and claim they are ready to test. Cipro Dog Bite, The only thing missing in the test package are tyres. Bridgestone only provides F1 tyres to proper F1 teams so Stefan GP needs to look for some alternatives - GP2 tyres or some other alternative rubber, Cipro Dog Bite craiglist. The boss Zoran Stefanovic confirmed they do have Kazuki Nakajima on board and are very close to finalizing deal with Jacques Villeneuve. What they still do not have is the F1 entry.
Since the Campos team is now clearly determined to race the only hope for Stefan is to make some sort of a deal with USF1 people. The easiest way would by buying the USF1 entry, Cipro Dog Bite. Cipro Dog Bite india, With that being perhaps the only USF1 asset of some value it also may be the only tool for the people who invested money into the American F1 dream to get at least some of it back. It may cost Stefan more than if FIA simply grants it an entry. But that may not happen on time for 2010 season and there is no guarantee it would happen in the future. Just go and ask David Richards... Cipro Dog Bite, At the end it can be the simple math - what costs more - having a team that can't race or buying the entry from team that is not able to get a single car ready.
Ken Anderson of USF1 spoke to The New York Times, Cipro Dog Bite usa. He revealed the team is talking to FIA about possibility to miss first four races of 2010 season ...
“We’re working with the F.I.A. to clarify how many races we can miss. In an ideal world, we can miss the first four races and show up in Barcelona"
“I guess anything’s possible, Cipro Dog Bite. 30mg Cipro Dog Bite, But what would be the point of that. Why would they give us a franchise and just, the first time there’s a bump in the road, yank it and put it out of business. That’s definitely not the message that I’m getting from them, Cipro Dog Bite canada. They want to help us, not shut us down.”
“We have a timeline in place that if we get a decision quickly, that triggers funding and we’re good to go. If it takes another week or two to make a decision, it keeps backing up.”
He also admitted that Jose Maria Lopez is weighing his options although he is still under contract with USF1.
[caption id="attachment_3157" align="alignnone" width="490" caption="Pedro de la Rosa - testing Force India or getting tested by them ?"] Cipro Drug, [/caption]
Pedro de la Rosa's test for Force India F1 last week sparked speculations about his possible move to Vijay Mallya's team. Current Force India drivers do not seem to care too much but that is not stopping the media. As this is a hot topic in India, Kaushal asked me for a post on Pedro de la Rosa and his career. I tought why not, and why not to make it an opening post of a series on Formula 1 drivers who never really made it in F1, Cipro Drug uk.
Following succesful career in F3 Japan (Champion 1995) and Formula F3000 Nippon (Champion 1997) Pedro de la Rosa made the step up to Formula 1 in 1998 as a test driver for Jordan. A year later he moved to Arrows as a proper race driver, Cipro Drug. He drove his first Formula 1 race in March 1999 in Australia and scored a point on his race debut for finishing 6th. In 2000 he added two more 6th place finishes to his record - in Hockenheim and Nurburgring and finished the season 16th with 2 points to his name (those day only top 6 scored points).
Then he made the switch to Jaguar Racing where he replaced Luciano Burti after San Marino GP and paired up with Eddie Irvine. 200mg Cipro Drug, Great things were expected from the Jaguar F1 team but the team never delivered. Cipro Drug, The 2 years that Pedro de la Rosa can be considered the most successful for team. But while Eddie Irvine made it twice to the podium (Monaco 2001 and Italy 2002) and scored total of 14 points all Pedro de la Rosa managed were 3 points in 2001 season (6th in Canada, 5th in Italy). He was dropped after the season. He was picked up by McLaren and his Formula 1 test driver career begun ...
In the next three years his only F1 racing opportunity came in 2005 when Juan Pablo Montoya famously injured his shoulder "playing tennis", Cipro Drug ebay. Montoya missed 2 races and McLaren test drivers took over - Alex Wurz in San Marino (3rd), Pedro de la Rosa in Bahrain, Cipro Drug. De la Rosa finished the race 5th but also set the fastest lap of the race.
His next opportunity came after relationship between Montoya and the team broke beyond repair. Montoya announced mid season his planned move to NASCAR and the team dropped him after United States Grand Prix. From Hockenheim on it was Pedro de la Rosa racing for McLaren alongside Kimi Raikkonen. Cipro Drug, He scored 19 points in 8 races, the best result being his 2nd place in the wet Hungarian Grand Prix. 50mg Cipro Drug, He did not shine but can't say he was totally disappointing. But his performances were not enough to keep him in the race seat for the next season. Fernando Alonso was to join the team and was very unlikely that McLaren would race with 2 Spanish drivers. They decided to give the race seat to a rookie Lewis Hamilton who by then was yet to even test Formula 1 car. And we all know what followed, Cipro Drug.
This was not the end of all hopes for Pedro de la Rosa though. Prodrive project won the FIA tender and was to become then the 12th Formula 1 team from 2008 season, Cipro Drug canada. It was no secret that the idea behind the team was to run customer cars supplied by McLaren. Naturally the McLaren drivers Gary Paffet and Pedro de la Rosa were expected to fill up the newly available race seats. Cipro Drug, But the complicated situation surrounding the whole customer cars issue resulted in scrapping te Prodrive F1 project and was testing again for de la Rosa in 2008.
What hasn't worked for McLaren with Prodrive seems to be now working in slightly amended form with Force India. One of the first obvious signs of their cooperation was de la Rosa's 2 days test with the Force India F1. Cipro Drug coupon, But whether this will result in an F1 drive for the veteran Spanish driver only future will tell ...
Pedro de la Rosa Formula 1 career statistics:
Grands Prix started: 71
Best result: 11th in Drivers Championship (2006)
Best race result: 2nd (2006 Hungarian GP)
Podium places: 1 (2nd 2006 Hungarian GP)
Fastest laps: 1 (2005 Bahrain GP)
Career points: 29
1998 - Jordan, Test driver
1999 - Arrows, 17th, 1 point
2000 - Arrows F1 Team, 16th, Cipro Drug australia, 2 points
2001 - Jaguar Racing, 16th, 3 points
2002 - Jaguar Racing, 21st, 1000mg Cipro Drug, 0 points
2003 - McLaren test driver
2004 - McLaren test driver
2005 - McLaren - 1 race, 20th, 4 points (1 fastest lap), test driver McLaren
2006 - McLaren, 11th, 19 points (1 podium)
2007 - McLaren test driver
2008 - McLaren test driver, Cipro Drug mexico, Force India F1 winter test
I realized this weekend that the 2008 Australian GP was the 10th Formula 1 race I went toTetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, . As I am getting ready for my 11th in about 1 month time this may be a good opportunity to recap the events that happened at the races I went to:
2004 Chinese Grand Prix
- Jacques Villeneuve returned to F1 with Renault
- In a taxi on the way to track I opened the China Daily paper :-) I found in the hotel room. And there it was, 20mg Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, small article announcing that Ford is leaving F1 at the end of the season. Jaguar is left looking for new owner, Jordan and Minardi start wondering what engines will they use...
- Rubens Barrichello wins his last Formula 1 race (this is true at the time of writing), Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning usa.
2005 Malaysian Grand Prix
- Takuma Sato got sick and Anthony Davidson raced for BAR-Honda instead
- Both BAR-Honda drivers, Button and Davidson, famously retired on lap 2 after engine failures
- Jacques Villeneuve spun off in front of me in Turn 1 and beached the car in gravel
- Jarno Trulli scored first ever podium for Toyota
2005 Chinese Grand Prix
- in the hotel room I read Red Bull is buying Minardi
- this race turned out to be the last race for Minardi, Jordan, Sauber and BAR in their former selves
- this was also last race for Barrichello in Ferrari and probably last Formula 1 race for Narain Karthikeyan
- Michael Schumacher colided with Christijan Albers.., Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning. on the warm up lap ...
- Juan Pablo Montoya colided with a loose manhole cover
- Narain Karthikeyan crashed heavily just after the banked corner leading to the long back straight
2006 Malaysian Grand Prix
- First 1-2 finish for Renault since they took the team over from Benneton
2006 German Grand Prix
- Jacques Villeneuve again crashed out in front of me in what turned out to be his last Formula 1 race, Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning canada, I saw the last of the former F1 champ in Formula 1
- some of my photos here
2006 Chinese Grand Prix
- First Formula 1 appearance by Spyker
- Klien fired by Red Bull, Doornbos in
- My first ever wet race live, it got so cold before the race start that we had to dash to the merchandise area to buy some extra clothes (got myself McLaren sweater :-) )
- Last ever Formula 1 win for Michael Schumacher
- some of my photos here
2007 Malaysian Grand Prix
- First F1 race with the white stripes on soft tyres (they used just a white dot in Australia the race earlier)
- Felipe Massa felt asleep at start, lost out to Alonso first, 250mg Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, to Hamilton next, then ran wide when trying to get the position back from Hamilton. Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning india, Grandstands were going mad, great time to be a the race :-)
- Alonso's first win with McLaren was the first McLaren win since Suzuka 2005 (Raikkonen)
- This was also the first McLaren 1-2 finish since Brazil 2005 (Montoya, Raikkonen)
- my photo gallery is here
2007 Monaco Grand Prix
- Adrian Sutil in Spyker was fastest in Saturday practice session
- Kimi Raikkonen hit the kerbs hard and broke his car in Q2, he booked lowly P16 on the grid
- Alonso won the race ahead of Hamilton, Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning australia. First signs of trouble for McLaren. Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, Hamilton was not happy with having to settle for second, made his "number 2 on the car" remark. Team was investigated for team orders. 30mg Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, - The mysterious white powder was found around the Ferrari fuel tanks, the Stepneygate was about to begin.
- I managed to sneak into the pit lane :-) (not that hard in Monaco actually).
- my photo gallery is here
2007 Chinese Grand Prix
- Second wet Chinese Grand Prix in a row
- Lewis Hamilton could have secured his F1 title but crashed out at the pit lane entry on worn out tyres, Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning overseas. This was Hamilton's first retirement in his F1 career
- Kimi Raikkonen won the race and kept himself in the title fight going into the last race of the season, Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning. It was 200th Ferrari F1 win.
- Robert Kubica retired while leading the race
- Toro Rosso scored 8 points in this race (before this race they had 1 point to their name from 2006 USGP)
- This was the last F1 race for Alex Wurz who announced his retirement from racing during this race weekend
- my photo gallery is here
2008 Australian GP
- This was the first race without traction control since 2001
- Force India team debuted on track. Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning us, And I just realized I have seen live the last race of Jordan and first races of Spyker and Force India :-)
- Nelson Piquet Jr. and Sebastien Bourdais made their Formula 1 race debuts
- For the first time since Estoril 1994 there was no Schumacher on grid
- Robert Kubica secured the first front row start for BMW Sauber team
- Only 6 cars finished the race and 2 DNF therefore scored points
- Rubens Barrichello had serious pit lane issues - drive through penalty and disqualification after exiting the pit lane under red light
- my photo gallery is here
Well, 1000mg Tetracycline Experimental Teeth Cleaning, that's it so far, that is my ten F1 races. Next stop for me, Montreal and Canadian GP. What is going to happen there ...
Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, April 6, 2003 - one of craziest races in the recent memory. Few 2007 GPs came close (Canada, Europe, Japan) but not close enough.
All started in October 2002 when the all team bosses came up with a "wise" cost cutting idea and voted to change the rules to limit the use of wet tyres to just one spec per event. 150mg Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, Looks like Max Mosley has not always enjoyed monopoly on creating stupid rules. So fast forward to April 6, 2003 Interlagos circuit. Torrential rain turned the track into free flowing river at some parts but all that the teams had for their disposal that weekend were intermediate tyres, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil. They for sure saved on the tyres, but the high speed Turn 3 became one of the most expensive car wreck centres - by the time the race finished (will come to that), there were Michael Schumacher's Ferrari, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil japan, Juan Pablo Montoya's Williams, Jenson Button's BAR, Antonio Pizzonia's Jaguar and both Minardis piled up behind the tyre wall. (videos inside the article)
The rain made some teams to expect some safety car periods and several of them actually gambled on it with their race strategy. Difference Between Prozac And Paxil australia, Several cars were filled up to the brim hoping to go non stop till the finish. This could only work with extended fuel saving safety car periods or if race was to be stopped early. Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, Fisichella was one of those taking the gamble.
They got their wish. There were 4 safety car periods following various accidents. As it happens in these cases the order was changing all the time with some cars benefiting, the others loosing out, 250mg Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, some getting lost altogether. Rubens Barrichello took the lead on lap 45 and was on course for his first home win. Two laps later however his car stopped after a fuel hose problem, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil. In next few laps the picture got confusing with the different tyre and fuel strategies and resulting pit stops. Then came lap 54. 750mg Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, Mark Webber, who narrowly avoided hitting the wall earlier in the race, smashed his Jaguar into the tyre wall, sending the debris flying all over the place. Not much was left from his car. Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, But the debris left enough moving targets on the track and Fernando Alonso managed to hit some of it, crashing heavyly himself. The race was red flagged, 50mg Difference Between Prozac And Paxil. Giancarlo Fisichella in Jordan crossed the line in first, followed by Kimi Raikkonen. The race result was declared as on lap 53, handing the race win to Kimi, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil usa, ahead of Fisichella and Alonso (in the ambulance at that time). Only 10 cars officially finished the race, but out of those Webber and Alonso actually crashed out and Fisichella's Jordan caught fire right after the car stopped after the race...
But that was not the end of the story, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil. Fisichella led the race at the time it was red flagged after overtaking Raikkonen. However, Kimi Raikkonen was declared the race winner under the countback rule - the race result is taken from the running order two laps prior to the race being stopped, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil craiglist. This decision was overturned several days later in the FIA Court of Appeal in Paris. It became clear Fisichella had crossed the finish line in the lead for a second time before Alonso's accident, and therefore was declared the winner. Difference Between Prozac And Paxil, Kimi had to hand back the trophy and 2 points. The trophy was then handed to Fisichella at a ceremony during the following San Marino Grand Prix. Difference Between Prozac And Paxil canada, Here are 2 video compilations of 2003 Brazilian Grand Prix.
1) Longer one
2) Shorter one
And for the record, the race result:
1. Giancarlo Fisichella - Jordan-Ford - 1:31:17.748
2. Kimi Räikkönen - McLaren-Mercedes +0.945
3, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil. Fernando Alonso – Renault +6.348
4. David Coulthard - McLaren-Mercedes +8.096
5, Difference Between Prozac And Paxil india. Heinz-Harald Frentzen - Sauber-Petronas +8.642
6. Jacques Villeneuve - BAR-Honda +16.054
7. Ralf Schumacher - Williams-BMW +38.526
8. Jarno Trulli – Renault +45.927
Ret Mark Webber - Jaguar-Cosworth – Accident
10. Cristiano da Matta - Toyota +1 Lap
Rubens Barrichello - Ferrari - 47 - Fuel system
Jenson Button - BAR-Honda - 33 - Accident
Jos Verstappen - Minardi-Cosworth - 31 - Spin
Michael Schumacher - Ferrari - 27 - Accident
Juan Pablo Montoya - Williams-BMW - 25 - Accident
Antonio Pizzonia - Jaguar-Cosworth - 25 - Accident
Olivier Panis - Toyota - 18 - Collision
Ralph Firman - Jordan-Ford - 18 - Suspension
Justin Wilson - Minardi-Cosworth - 16 - Spin
Nick Heidfeld - Sauber-Petronas - 8 - Engine
Long Term Diflucan Use, Without any doubt, Ralf Schumacher’s season is not good at all so far. He scored a single point but his team mate scored 4 already in pretty much the same car. While Trulli does qualify or races near the point scoring places most of the time, Long Term Diflucan Use canada, Ralf fights it at the back with Spykers. … So where did it all go wrong for Ralf. Or was it ever good. For sure it was before he joined F1, Long Term Diflucan Use. He finished 2nd in German Formula 3 Championship in 1995 and went on to win the Macau GP Formula 3 street race the same year, Long Term Diflucan Use australia. At that race he beat Pedro de la Rosa and Jarno Trulli. In 1996 he moved to Formula Nippon and won it, Long Term Diflucan Use ebay, making his way to F1. Pretty impressive resume that deservedly brought him F1 drive. Long Term Diflucan Use, The best way to see his F1 performances is to compare his with those of his team mates.
Since joining Jordan in 1997 Ralf completed 10 seasons in F1. He raced 2 seasons for Jordan (Jordan-Peugeot and Jordan-Mugen-Honda), 750mg Long Term Diflucan Use, 6 seasons for Williams (Williams-Supertec in 1999 and BMW-Williams 2000-2004). Since 2005 he has been racing for Toyota and getting some huge paycheck for his services. Long Term Diflucan Use paypal,
During his F1 career, Ralf had 6 different team mates. Giancarlo Fisichella and Damon Hill in Jordan, Alex Zanardi, Jenson Button, Juan Pablo Montoya in Williams and finally Jarno Trulli in Toyota, Long Term Diflucan Use.
Here are some statistics from 1997 till end of 2006 season.
Points scored against team mate:
27 : 40 – in Jordan
232 : 233 – in Williams
65 – 58 – in Toyota 324 : 331 – Total
13 : 20 Ralf vs Fisichella
14 : 20 Ralf vs Hill
35 : 0 Ralf vs Zanardi
24 : 12 Ralf vs Button
173 : 221 Ralf vs Montoya (race wins 6 :4)
65 : 58 Ralf vs Trulli
He outscored his team mate in 5 out of 10 seasons, 200mg Long Term Diflucan Use.
He recorded 6 race wins against 4 by his team mate (all in Williams against Montoya).
He never truly excelled, 150mg Long Term Diflucan Use, but he managed 6 wins – from current drivers only Barrichello, Raikkonen, Coulthard and Alonso won more races. Long Term Diflucan Use, His point scoring record is also very decent. Again there are only 4 drivers on grid who scored more, 1000mg Long Term Diflucan Use. All this came from a driver who never had a genuine championship contending car, perhaps with the exception of the 2003 BMW-Williams. 100mg Long Term Diflucan Use, So, is he a bad driver – surely not. So why does he so underperforms this year triggering all the rumours. Has he been in F1 for too long, Long Term Diflucan Use. Did those serious Indianapolis crashes affected him more than he admits, 30mg Long Term Diflucan Use. Is he way too confident that there are teams lining up to sign him. Or is he simply making so much money that he does not have any more motivation to actually race.
1. Sebastian VETTEL
2 Mark WEBBER
3. Fernando ALONSO
4. Felipe MASSA
5. Jenson BUTTON
6. Sergio PEREZ
7. Kimi RAIKKONEN
8. Romain GROSJEAN
9. Nico ROSBERG
10. Lewis HAMILTON
11. Nico HULKENBERG
12. Esteban GUTIEREZ
14. Paul di RESTA
15. Adrian SUTIL
16. Pastor MALDONADO
17. Valtteri BOTTAS
18. Daniel RICCIARDO
19. Jean Eric VERGNE
20. Charles PIC
21. Giedo van der GARDE
24. Jules BIANCHI
25. Max CHILTON
2013 F1 Calendar
15-17 March - Australia
22-24 March - Malaysia
12-14 April - China
19-21 April - Bahrain
10-12 May - Spain
23-26 May - Monaco
07-09 June - Canada
28-30 June - Great Britain
5-7 July - Germany
26-28 July - Hungary
23-25 August - Belgium
06-08 September - Italy
20-22 September - Singapore
04-06 October - Korea
11-13 October - Japan
25-27 October - India
01-03 November - Abu Dhabi
15-17 November - USA
22-24 November - Brazil