Thursday in Melbourne

Enjoying the sea view before the action begins tomorrow

Enjoying the sea view before the action begins tomorrow

I just arrived in Melbourne after an overnight flight. And here is the first photo :-) . Looks like I am staying in the same hotel as BBC Sport crew and the Renault engine part of Red Bull delegation.

It is quite windy at the moment and the skies are definitelly more grey than blue. Quite a difference compared to almost 40 degrees temperatures last year.

... and a bit of Albert Park view, from a distance

... and a bit of Albert Park view, from a distance

I will post more pictures from the city later on today. From tomorrow the posts and photos will be all about the first proper F1 action of 2009 season. So check back !

Temporary F1Wolf HQ

Temporary F1Wolf HQ

F1 promo in the city - this is about it, not much more

F1 promo in the city - this is about it, not much more

And this is my plan for tomorrow. Something I haven’t experienced before. Have to make most of my Friday pass, Saturday and Sunday will have to do with Brabham Grandstand.

Paddock Club Pass

Paddock Club Pass

Check back tomorrow for pictures from the pitlane !

1. kaushalNo Gravatar says:

oh! cool.. I am looking forward for Live feed from your blog directly from Melbourne.. Is it possible???

between whats the weather for the weekend.You may have a good idea :)

kaushals last blog post..Lewis Hamilton may switch over to Ferrari

now the strong wind is gone, blue skies with clouds here and there. for the rest of the weekend it should be sunny and temperatures in mid twenties (celsius) :-)

no live feed from Melbourne. unless I manage to hook my phone on some wireless network, and then I can post some tweets over Twitter

Hey, jumping with some Kangaroos already? Or hugging the eucalyptus tree as a Koala? :P Well, most likley you won’t have to battle the jet-lag, so wishing there’s plenty of fun and enough drinks. Meeting some people there which also will attend the race? Tell us something interesting later! Wishing you a great day!

(My day is fucked… Somebody stole my best helmet inside the motorbike…)

Kotenoks last blog post..Wil updated their profile

No plans to meet up with anybody, at least I haven’t made any arrangements.

Come back tomorrow. As you can see above I managed to get myself pass to Paddock, expecting to have some pictures from the pitlane

3. bmwf1guyNo Gravatar says:

Hey,

Have an extra paddock pass? :)

I can book a flight tonight? :)

bmwf1guys last blog post..BMW Sauber Updates From Melbourne.

Smart boy! Somebody value your extra job in the net? Then now who is going to say “LUCKY YOU”??? HAHA! Only a couple of weeks ago was evying m,e and now I just can say I envy you! ;)

But now, I can say “LUCKY WE”!!! Stewards refused the diffusers protest, and this may hold a previous analysis by them from the devices for sure before the weekend maybe. So we will have a great race with all contesters!

Kotenoks last blog post..Wil updated their profile

HAHA!! Nice :) A new monument in the beach!

Kotenoks last blog post..Wil updated their profile

Today’s best news maybe is the announcement of the World Champion joining the GPDA. Finally he did it! As the association benefit’s from he’s champion status as well as his leading position in a top F1 team will help for sure, very positive and almost mandatory for a F1 World Champion.

Meanwhile, we don’t know what will come out from the FOTA’s dispute against FOM’s head Bernie Ecclestone, relative to get money in advance realtive to the explotation of the comercial rights of 2006, 2007 and 2008. While there’s not a Concorde Agreement, the teams will have it difficult to see any single coin… And they plan to force it somehow, will it be a race boycott this weekend? Hopefully not, we have been waiting too long for having again a U.S. GP 2005…

Kotenoks last blog post..Wil updated their profile

7. Cruz GonzalezNo Gravatar says:

And don’t forget the pit babes!