Ten to tackle – Weekly F1 Quizz Number 6

It’s time for a little Monday F1 quiz again. This week half of the questions have something to do with F1 teams owned by former Formula 1 drivers, the other half is about the teams or names of the teams that recently appeared in F1.  Some are easy, some are tough and question number five is simply confusing given the conflicting information coming from different sources :-) . So, go ahead, choose the answers or make your guess ! You will find all the answers after you complete all 10 questions. As usual please no googling for answers  :-) . And do not forget to share your result in comments ! If you missed the past quizzes you can also click here to see and try them.

In how many Formula One Grands Prix did Prost Grand Prix team participate ?

Rubens Barrichello scored podium finish for Stewart Grand Prix team in their first F1 season in 1997. In what race ?

How many races was Yuji Ide allowed to race for Super Aguri in their inaugural season before FIA intervened and Franck Montagny took his place ?

How many non-Brazilian drivers raced for Fittipaldi F1 team ?

Who was the last driver to finish a race for Surtees team in F1 ?

Toyota is yet to win a race in Formula One but they have had several race winners racing for them. How many ?

How many drivers raced so far for Red Bull Racing in Formula 1 ?

Although Force India will enter only their second Formula One season quite a few drivers already had the opportunity to drive their F1 cars. How many ?

Scott Speed gave Toro Rosso their first point scoring finish in only 3rd race of their first F1 season. He was however later penalized and lost the eight place to David Coulthard. Penalized for what ?

Spyker F1 team has been on the grid only for one season (2007) but they ran last few races as Spyker MF1 Racing also in 2006 after the takeover of Midland F1 team. At what 2006 race did they use the Spyker name for the first time ?

1. TimmieNo Gravatar says:

lol, continuing with my form of 5 out of 10. I don’t think i have done anything much better yet!

Great quiz as always, had half an idea about a lot of these questions but still very hard to place exactly the amount sometimes, keep em up, look forward to it each week!

2. TSJNo Gravatar says:

Sad, sad, sad. I only got the Fittipaldi-question correct. I can’t believe I forgot ***** and ****.

1/10 is a real dip in my otherwise respectable streak. Well, come monday I’ll do my best to make this a one-off.

3. DankNo Gravatar says:

5/10 for me this week!

Danks last blog post..Melbourne winner too close to call – Webber

4. New KidNo Gravatar says:

4/10 can’t believe it i forgot about ****, ****, **** nxt it will be higher

@ TSJ, New Kid – guys, I edited your comments – removed the names of drivers you mentioned. might have made the quiz easier for those who read the comments :-)

6. [fliP]No Gravatar says:

again 4/10 for me…
    if I remember right, the first quiz was the best for me
    oh I see that I forgot to post my rating at the 5th quiz
    I made it a week ago (I think scoring 4/10) and even now I remember all answers and score 10/10 xD
    I won’t post that there, because its unfair, but it shows that I really learned from the quiz ^^

Not that bad, 7/10. I came back! I had surely some sort of luck :)

Did you count with de la Rosa’s test drive?

I’ll upload photos later today in the community and send you the best ones, but I have still to chose the good ones from the bad ones!! HAHA

Kotenoks last blog post..craig widdowson updated their profile

8. velvet demonNo Gravatar says:

7/10 Yeah! I’m that “Good” baby! ;)

9. JourneyerNo Gravatar says: