Ten to tackle – Weekly F1 Quizz Number 4

It is Monday again and time for a little F1 quiz. This week all the questions are about F1 races that are no longer on the F1 calendar. If you find the questions tough don’t worry. Just make your guess, you will find all the answers after you complete all 10 questions. As usual please no googling for answers :-) . And do not forget to share your result in comments ! You can also click here to see the previous quizzes.

Who won the last Argentine Grand Prix ?

San Marino GP was held 26 times between 1981 and 2008. How many time did Williams car win it ?

How many times was Austrian GP won by Austrian driver ?

As a team Honda scored only 3 F1 wins. The first one came in Mexico, when ?

For second year in a row there will be no United States GP. Once however there were 3 F1 GPs in the US in one year, although none of them was called US GP. When was that ?

Canadian Grand Prix was on F1 calendar for 40 years. How many different tracks hosted F1 races in Canada ?

Ayrton Senna won Portuguese GP only once. With what team ?

Now one with 50/50 chance - Has South African driver ever won South African GP ?

Where was the last Swiss Grand Prix held ?

Where did this car finish in 1978 Swedish Grand Prix ? lotus-19781

1. TimmieNo Gravatar says:

4 out of 10. Should have got 5, lol. Question No. 1 – My first thought was the right one, but talked myself out of it!

Fun to do still, always hard questions that even with extensive knowledge can be pretty difficult to know! Keep up the fun of the weekly quiz!

2. DankNo Gravatar says:

Six right here – not too shabby! :-)

Danks last blog post..Anatomy of a pit-stop

3. [fliP]No Gravatar says:

Well when I read the topic I already knew this would not be good for me this time…
    I only scored 2 out of 10, one of them was the one with the 50/50 chance.
    I had to guess every question, because I’m too young.
    I hope next time I can score a bit more :D

4. TSJNo Gravatar says:

Got a 7/10 on this one. I answered the Honda, US GP and Swedish GP questions wrong, still I’m fairly proud. Especially considering that I’m only 20
    Great quiz by the way. Keep ‘em coming! :)

5. velvet demonNo Gravatar says:

Grrrrrrrr Canadian GP! But 9/10 – not bad ;)

Bettering myself!! But still failed I guess :P I’ve made this test with 4 out from 10, this time I knew more answers than I guessed, but my memories failed somehow with the numbers or simply because there are circuits which I’ve never heard about HAHA! I thought Williams had a larger triumph in San Marino, well it’s one of the races which I miss :) I forgot how many Austrians managed to shine in this world except Mozart I also thought that the last race in Argentine was a year before, and it surprised me that actually do not remember that circuit anymore. I was too little that Senna could impress me that year in Portugal, I was too little even for attending primary school HAHA But I did remember what happened in South Africa, which circuit held the last Swiss GP because I’m a pretty big fan from the man who won this race, reading last F1 racing issue helps to know the answer about Honda and I remember the year well, and I think the year which the 3 races in US happened was legendary, the man which just won a single race in the whole season made it to be the champion!! Again it’s one of my heroes, my favorite one :)

Kotenoks last blog post..Devonte Hoeker joined F1Wolf Club

7. branstonNo Gravatar says:

I managed 6/10, but I have to admint that most of the answers were educated guess’s. First time on the site, love the quiz.

8. Luis Miguel SainzNo Gravatar says:

fine with the quizz.

9. New KidNo Gravatar says:

again 6/10

10. JourneyerNo Gravatar says:

*catching up with the quizzes

8/10 again. Heh. :D