Ferrari launches their 2009 F1 car today

After seeing the interim cars featuring bits and pieces of strange looking 2009 parts we are about to see the first 2009 Formula One car today. Ferrari will be the first team to reveal their new car later today at Mugello and Felipe Massa is expected to take it to the track for few laps.

The first launch of 2009 season and I am going to miss it :-) . As I will be on the plane for better part of Monday I will not be able to post any updates until late late Monday night so if anybody gets here before that, please post links to images in the comments, if possible no more than one link per comment to avoid the comment going into moderation queue. Thanks !

Hi! Here’s additional official feed from Ferrariworld.com

F60 official site: http://f60.ferrariworld.com/

I was trying to check that just before boarding the plane, I had about 5 minutes to do it, but at that time the Ferrari site was not available . I saw the nice countdown to 9am CET and then game over :-) then the airline people pushed me into the plane :-)

That’s just fanatism HEHE :) Well, did you arrive well there? How’s the weather in Nevada? When you’re going back to F1Wolf headquarters? I’m going to send you something soon ;)

The thing looks good by the way, the entire body lost aerodynamics but I have the impression that Ferrari guys did an excelent work. Awsome design of the sidepods, The design suits to my previously ideas of what a 09 car will be :) Not that bad, but I still crack of laughing about the rear wings HAHAHA

3. Jose ArellanoNo Gravatar says:

i like it! but i would look very good with the old rear wing

I must say it does look better than that BMW test hybrid. it looks perfect from the side view. but any other view reveals the nature of that rear wing and it does spoil it …

5. [...] I missed the launch this morning but there were some nice people who helped me out with links to photos below the previous new Ferrari po…. [...]