Mika Hakkinen in Singapore – Few Videos

Mika Hakkinen was in Singapore today driving a McLaren F1 car on the street that is part of the F1 street track in the Lion City. Here are few videos:

1. [...] Mika Hakkinen in Singapore – Few Videos – F1 Wolf Yay! Always great to see Mika in a racing car (tags: MikaHäkkinen Singapore demonstration) [...]

2. BrunoNo Gravatar says:

I was there and will post my own videos in a few hours. I managed to get some close-up shots and It was really a “hot ” afternoon. I don’t think i’ll ever get as close to a F1 car in action as I was yesterday. Well done Mika and McLaren for an afternoon of rubber burning, ear bursting action.
    And lastly don’t forget to JOIN THE PACT at http://www.jointhepact.com

Bruno’s last blog post..Mika Hakkinen & McLaren F1 car / Johnny Walker –> Join the Pact

3. KaylenNo Gravatar says:

:S What in the world. Did they just clam down on Youtube again? The three videos are unavailable! My god. I can’t believe them sometimes.

I have 2 vids in my mobile, but I doubt their quality is any good. But right now, I think there needs to be another place to post the vids. Gee.

I just tried, all 3 videos still work

5. leniaNo Gravatar says:

I was there at the Padang yesterday too!!! So much fun! We got to see the McLaren up close, I doubt you can even get so close to it during an actual race day! It was truly worth standing in the hot sun for it! My mates and I also hung around at the pit garage after the demo, and saw Mika in the flesh too! Woohoo!

6. ShaunNo Gravatar says:

Cool videos, they all work for me. Always liked Mika Hakkinen :)

Shaun’s last blog post..Rowan Miller – Rowracin- NG- Round 1 Pembrey

7. Arun SNo Gravatar says:

WHEN WILL FIA GROW UP AND NOT REMOVE THE VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE? (Shout out loud)
    Can you post them on dailymotion or other sites where those Bernie Fecklestones can’t reach?

Bernie can reach everywhere :-)