2008 Prediction Game Round 2 Results

The round two results are in ! Few very good performers from round 1 missed out on this one, few woke up too late :-) . On the other hand we have several new players joining in – welcome guys ! The winner of the round 2 is stew of F1-ToGo with 20 points. There was no special prize for this round, but being in the lead after 2 rounds must feel good :-) . I am not doing too well, but hey, I am in a good company :-) .

20 – stew

16 – joelsandeep, igi
15 – shaun, Ram
14 – Arun, Queen Bee, fantoci
13 – Chobi
12 – Rob The Flying Dutchman

1. brabhamburgerNo Gravatar says:

I did not get reminded there would be GP this weekend.
    It’s not good sportsmanship, administrator. Just cause of I did beat you in 1st round you should not take low punches. You know the world where I’m living.
    I just walked by living room hearing strange sounds and well, it’s Malaysia… I knew Raikkonen would answer with victory. I will do the same in Round 3.

Well, I do not know, but there were articles leading up to Malaysian GP posted on this site since March 19. To avoid missing out in the future I recommend to everybody who hasn’t done so yet to subscribe to F1Wolf by email. Most of the people who are involved in the prediction game have done it long ago. You can do so by entering your email address into the box at the top of the left side bar and clicking on the subscribe button.

Nice comment, Wolf. If you wanna lead, you need to be constantly, reading news and being updated. Know about F1, know what is going on on this world minimaly.

It’s not kind for the competition to just write some names on the tables and hope getting some lucky chance. Of course some people haven’t enough time to it…

Well, anyway, stay up to date. Minimaly read timetables, read drivers latest reports and reviews from the main sources over the Net, try to understand team strategies and for sure you’ll get great results.

I’m really satisfied, too much optimistic to the drivers which I’m trully supporting HEHE! Anyway, congrtulations to the new leader, stew, he or she owned a bunch of points. Important ones!

Stew I’ll look your predictions, you had it much more clear than anyone! Or have been you lucky? Hope yes!! HEHE But there are some guys there with talent for the Formula 1. I took a look on your site several times and saw that you’re a nice blogger with long reports, take a look to the Bridgestone e-reporter contest 2008, you might have chances there :)

I actually do not mind sending out email reminders before each round of prediction game. But as most of the people who play the game subscribed to F1Wolf by email I do not want to spam everybody with too much of F1Wolf stuff … So if anybody would welcome a personal reminder from F1Wolf before each round of prediction game, ley me know. Not a problem :-)

5. brabhamburgerNo Gravatar says:

I was half-joking. I was very busy and missed the event.

and that I know :-)

7. nieuweNo Gravatar says:

Hey wolf, I’d prefer a reminder from ya as down here in NZ we hardly get any update or notice of races. Miss it on tv sometimes cos of timelag. Keep the reminders coming.

8. nieuweNo Gravatar says:

Did our mate Ernie have any more to say on his threat regarding Aussie as a round, ? Now they have practically replied a big N O to a night race??

9. nieuweNo Gravatar says:

Sorry here is a link, this is the latest I can find. You guys heard any more??

the link does not work very well, the page loads up but I get no contents there

I could see that after the Australian GP the organizers started to speak in rather conciliating way. Rejecting the night race proposal but still believeing they can find a compromise with Bernie … Will see