It is just about a month to go and I am going to be silly enough to predict the team’s pecking order for 2008 season . The prediction comes with a preview of all 2008 liveries, as we know them now. Super Aguri is yet to display anything on or off the track…
1) Ferrari – Kimi is having a blast
2) McLaren – They are up there, but they do not have Kimi
3) Renault – The six tenths guy will make a difference
4) BMW – May be closer to Ferrari and McLaren on performance but Renault will re-enter the picture
5) Williams – More competitive than in 2007 but so will be others
Above is the winter livery. Williams will only reveal their racing one before the Aussie GP, but here is a sneak peak.
6) Red Bull – Solid midfielders with a shot at the podium once or twice
7) Toyota – The best of the Japanese brands on the grid (Bridgestone does not count )
8 ) Honda – Will start a further down but will gain few places during the season
9) Toro Rosso – They may have few decent finishes, but their points will not be good for better than 9th
10) Force India – They will be much more competitive than Spyker last year, but 10th will about as much as they can hope for. They would however score some points.
11) Super Aguri – They will probably survive the season despite Mosley’s worries, but at the back of the order and likely without any points.
Feel free to disagree and leave your order in the comments . And do not forget to join the 2008 Prediction Game !