Zithromax B-complex

Zithromax B-complex, One short quote from the World Champion, that probably is also a reaction on the recent "safety issues" talk from some drivers.

"Now traction control is not going to help you but for me it will be a lot more fun, Zithromax B-complex craiglist. 250mg Zithromax B-complex, I think there will be an easier chance to overtake as people will make more mistakes. The sport is dangerous anyway, Zithromax B-complex ebay. 500mg Zithromax B-complex, It doesn't matter if you have traction control or not. If you think it is too dangerous you probably shouldn't be in the sport. It is more tricky for sure, 200mg Zithromax B-complex, Zithromax B-complex canada, you need to be awake more of the time."

This is kind of talk I would expect from Formula 1 driver, this is why I like Kimi, Zithromax B-complex uk. Zithromax B-complex australia. Zithromax B-complex japan. Zithromax B-complex us.

Similar posts: Weight Loss With Prozac. Flagyl Interactions With Alcohol. .05 Ml Synthroid. Cipro Uses uk. 750mg Zithromax Child Dosing. 30mg Diflucan Side Effects Headache.
Trackbacks from: Zithromax B-complex. Zithromax B-complex. Zithromax B-complex. 40mg Zithromax B-complex. Zithromax B-complex paypal. 500mg Zithromax B-complex.

1. Momma Jense is Worried…

And when Momma Jense is worried you better put on your galoshes and hold your brolly tight. Or something like that.
    Jenson Button, along with fellow Brit David Coulthard, have worried themselves silly over the FIA ban on F1 electronic traction contro…

and Kimi’s team mate Felipe Massa is also not exactly excited about the TC ban :-)

3. ParisNo Gravatar says:

Will this separate the men from the boys?
    This makes me like Kimi even more, though after Brazil I was ready to get the t-shirt.

I don’t have TC on my car for driving the icy, dangerous roads of Alaska. But, I throw my summer tires in the back of car, and watch for gravel on the road and shoulders to use for traction.

Perhaps the ‘worried drivers’ could be allowed to carry their wets in a back rack and have their pit crew throw down gravel at worrisome spots. : )

I do hope the TC-less F1 will separate the men from the crying boys

5. RichNo Gravatar says:

This will show who the actually good drivers in f1 are. I believe in order they will be
    1.Kimi Raikkonen
    2.Fernando Alonso
    3.Heikki Kovalinen?
    4.Lewis Hamilton :-(
    5.coulthard or barichello bc of there experience

6. OllieNo Gravatar says:

I also think we are going to see Felipe Massa shooting off the road again, just like he did during his Sauber years. The more I think about it, and the more Massa speaks, the more he comes over as being too concerned. How long was his contract extension for…!?

I think Massa has got it till 2010, right ? But it did not specify he has to race :-)

8. ParisNo Gravatar says:

After learning more about TC’s function and effect on driver/car, I am really looking forward to the driving this year. However, after watching how slippery things get with rain on the track, perhaps I would be over with the crying boys too. Pleading not to make me drive without TC.

Perhaps if Massa does not drive, he could sell Kimi t-shirts from the sidelines.

I find Kimi’s comment about drivers needing to remain focused interesting…especially with his history of loosing focus in the middle of races.

I remain a little guarded in thinking that TC will actually be eliminated. Wev’e seen this before, only to have teams creatively find ways to duplicate traction control like intentionally retarding engine power upon wheel spin in the 90′s.

If its really gone this year…you have to like Alonso. I agree with Rich that Rubens might come on big this year. He excels in the wet, which I would think would carry over to nonTC driving.

the eliminated the TC because they believe they can police now when all the teams have to use the standard ECU

yes, Kimi has a history of loosing focus in the middle of races, that’s why says that now one has to stay awake :-)

11. Michel S.No Gravatar says:

Even Schumacher has fallen asleep at races :)

I have a feeling Schumacher would have completely dominated a true non TC race. If you ever watched him drive live, he had an unbelievable smoothness and ease to his racing. He looked like he wasn’t trying, yet was always either fastest, or very close to it.

You could never tell when he was pushing the car, as he always hit his marks, and never seemed to work the wheel.

Hamilton seems to have a little of that in him, as does Kimi. Maybe that bodes well for them this year.

13. ParisNo Gravatar says:

I can’t believe that I did not ever see Michael S. race in F1. From the stories that I have heard from my racing buddy, it was something to see him drive.

I, also, was asleep at the wheel.

Schumi was amazing. I saw him several times at Indy.

I remember the year Montoya was leading McLaren. We sat near turns 4, 5, 6 and 7 during practice and quals. You could see Montoya’s hands get “busy” during his hot laps and the car sliding all over as he fought to go fast.

Then Schumi would come around, and you would think he was on a warm up lap. The car just sailed through the turns. Then the times would post, and he was faster. It was amazing. German precision at its best.