Friends of F1Wolf

I appreciate a lot every single comment on F1Wolf. I decided to honour the most active monthly commentators who leave more than 20 comments on this blog with a spot on the Friends of F1Wolf wall for the next month. I have space for 5 Friends of F1Wolf on the right sidebar and the first one just went to Shaun of The Biker Place.

Before you try – spam does not count :-)

1. ShaunNo Gravatar says:

Thats awesome, thanks for the link. Who knew, commenting on Formula One stories when i should’ve been working would pay off! ha ha :)

2. StewNo Gravatar says:

This is a great idea. Commentors take time to contribute just because they want to. Comments make a blog lively.

Cheers to F1Wolf and I will soon be implementing this same idea on F1-ToGo.

Hey guys, glad you like the idea.

Glad to see something to promote chat. I look forward to hearing all the comments once the season gets underway.

hi zblhwk ! glad to have you back, do not forget the 2008 Prediction Game is already under way :-)

thanks…it will be nice to get started at race one this year

7. shearyadiNo Gravatar says:

ooops…I don’t know much about F1 so I don’t think I can make any good comment about your post :) So, I will not be able to be your friend ;)

BTW, I really like this blog design!

8. BrunoNo Gravatar says:

great idea, Wolf ! this will surely make your blog more interesting to all of us. keep up the good stuff coming. Are all the pics on your blog taken by you or what ? how many grand prix have you been to ? Do come to Singapore if you can, hong kong is not that far and I can work out accomodation for you :0

Bruno’s last blog post..Fan Denies Being a Racist – Spain incident

I am coming to Singapore along with another 12 people :-) We have our accomodation sorted out on Sentosa already :-) next step the GP tickets :-)

10. clementNo Gravatar says:

hey i am eagerly waiting for this season

11. BrunoNo Gravatar says:

It would be great if you could get in touch with me. Either leave a comment on my blog or email me from my blog too.
    Check out my F1 business at 1stFormula1 dot com

Bruno’s last blog post..Formula 1 – 2008 Race calendar

12. f1bloggenNo Gravatar says:

this is a great feature!
    together with the must comment monday (i have tried to introduce it to the swedish community) i hope this generates more debate!
    nice work again from the wolf

f1bloggen’s last blog post..No preassure on Massa